Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Um... Can I Keep That Coupon I Just Used??

Quick post during the commercials of LOST...

My husband has been pretty impressed with the great deals I've been getting since I started using coupons. But he still thinks that he is the coupon king due to an experience he had at an auto parts store. I gave him a coupon to use for $10 off your $25 purchase. Well, after my husband used the coupon and paid, he realized that he should have bought a few more things. So he asked the sales clerk if he could have the coupon back... and the guy gave it to him, and he proceeded to use it again! Too funny. Imagine asking a sales clerk at Rite Aid if you could have the coupon you just used back to use again. Their heads would explode. OK, LOST is back - gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment