Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 Quick Cover Girl Transactions



My mom has a cold and hasn't been over to help take care of the kids, so I haven't been able to get to Rite Aid as much as I planned. I managed 2 quick transactions at Rite Aid today:

1st transaction:
4 Cover Girl 11.82 BOGO
1 Benadryl 24 ct 5.49

Coupons:
5/25
2 BOGO Cover Girl

subtotal: .49
with tax: 1.98 on gift card

2nd transaction:
4 Cover Girl 9.39 BOGO
1 Benadryl 24 ct 5.49

Coupons:
5/25
2 BOGO Cover Girl

subtotal: .49
with tax: 1.59 on gift card

I read on We Use Coupons that some people were having problems with their Cover Girl items beeping. If you buy the items that have the barcodes that match the coupon, they shouldn't beep. I haven't had any problems.

I decided to start buying the Benadryl with each transaction so that I can double dip with the Rite Aid allergy rewards (Allergy Rewards Gift Certificate ($20 when you spend $75) and the $10 gift card when you spend $25 or $25 gift card when you spend $50). It's a great moneymaker, and I can always put the gift cards I get toward free diapers!

I saw here on frugalsuz's blog that there's a Cover Girl rebate!!! I'm so excited to get some money back for all this free makeup! Go all the way to the bottom of the page and read the small print. You can get $12 back instead of the magazine deal. I'm also submitting all my Cover Girl receipts for the Rite Aid SCR #4 - a P+G coupon book.

The plan for tomorrow... Got some Extra Bucks at CVS I gotta spend, and hopefully another couple Cover Girl transactions.

And in totally random thoughts... Wasn't LOST great last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment