Sunday, May 16, 2010

Saturday Shoprite Shopping

I've been debating whether or not I should post my grocery deals too, especially since sometimes I get good diaper deals at supermarkets.  Yesterday was not a diaper trip, but I think I did pretty well.  I spent 26.35 for all the items pictured above, got a $3 catalina, and will submit for $10 in Sorrento string cheese rebates (peelies on the cheese).  A little over a year ago, I used to spent around $150 each week on groceries.  Now, obviously, things have changed!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love it if you posted your ShopRite deals. I go to the Palisades Park NJ ShopRite and am always looking for a good deal. I would appreciate anything was able to learn. Kindest regards, Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry,
    Thanks for the comment. I think I will try to post my Shoprite trips. If anything, it's kind of fun for me to keep a personal record of what I buy and how much I spend.
    -mb

    ReplyDelete