Friday, May 21, 2010

Lovin' the Rite Aid Diaper Deals

Finally made it to Rite Aid for Part 1 of the diaper deals.  I was so happy to see the Huggies VV coupon appear today, so I'm glad I dragged my feet this week and do the deal earlier.  Also, a big thank you to Joelle for letting me know about a Nature's Bounty VV I overlooked from last month!  So here's what I did today:

2 Huggies 8.99 each
2 Nature's Bounty 5.49 BOGO
1 Popcorn .99 (helper bribe - I would save so much more if I wasn't such a pushover!)

coupons:
5/20 VV
2 3/1 Huggies
2 1/1 Huggies VV
5/1 Nature's Bounty
3/1 Nature's Bounty
2 1/1 Nature's Bounty VV

subtotal: 1.46
total: 2.18 on cc

I will submit for Buy 5 Get 1 Free Huggies SCR after I buy 3 more packs tomorrow.

In other diaper news...
  • One of the Huggies coupons on coupons.com reset for me, so I was able to print 2 more!
  • I heard that some Rite Aids have trial size Tugaboos, the RA brand diapers, for 99 cents.  Plus, they include a $1 coupon, which someone rolled successfully for more trial size packs= FREE DIAPERS!
Plan for Saturday:
RA for diapers, wipes, and milk
CVS for free razors and paper towels
Shoprite

No comments:

Post a Comment