Monday, May 10, 2010

Forgive Me For Trying To Save a Few Bucks!



The assistant manager who rang me up at Rite Aid yesterday was so slow. The coupons wouldn't scan for her for some reason, and she was entering them manually. I think I stood in front of that register for 5 minutes, reading random labels on things like chap stick while she figured it all out. When it was finally time to go, I gave her a big "Have a great day." Silence. Don't you hate it when you can't even get a goodbye. Seriously, did I ruin her entire day by using a few coupons??

2 TGIF snacks .99 each
2 Everlast supplements 19.99 BOGO
Benadryl 4.99 (still working toward the allergy rewards rebates)
1 Bounty Basic .99

Coupons:
5/25
Everlast BOGO
1.50/1 TGIF
1/1 Benadryl

total: .46 on cc


I had a 2nd 1.50/1 TGIF coupon but at the last minute, I realized I would have gone negative. I should have quickly grabbed a filler but instead I just didn't use the coupon.

I'm loving all these BOGO Rite Aid deals. I'm going to be going through withdrawal when they're done!

2 comments:

  1. You know I just don't understand this either. I try and be as ready as I can and let people go ahead of me but really some people think we have the plague or something. We just have to steel ourselves as it is a small price to play to save so much money. I laugh all the way to my car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coupon challenged,
    I guess we have the "coupon plague!"

    ReplyDelete