Monday, May 3, 2010

Let the Cover Girl Craziness Begin!


I started the Cover Girl deals today. I have 23 Buy One Get One coupons to use so I'm going to be going to Rite Aid A LOT!! I actually went to one store first and saw that a certain grumpy manager was working, so I decided to just leave and head to the Rite Aid a couple miles away. Sure, I could have pulled out the Rite Aid coupon policy that I carry with me, which clearly states the BOGO policy, but I really didn't feel like a confrontation today. Maybe tomorrow I'll be up for it :)

I decided to use today's $5 overage on wipes, which we are still low on. But I'm also considering using it to buy Benadryl because then I can get the Allergy Rewards Gift Certificate ($20 when you spend $75) and the double dip ($10 gift card when you spend $25 or $25 gift card when you spend $50). If I buy Benadryl with my overage from using a 5/25 with every transaction, I should be able to get both rebates, right? If anyone has done this double dip, let me know if it works!!

Here's what I got today:
2 Everlast Recovery 19.99 BOGO
2 Cover Girl 9.39 BOGO
2 Pampers Wipes 2/$5
1 Charms Blowpop $.50 (gotta bribe my helper)

Coupons:
5/25
BOGO Everlast
BOGO Cover Girl

Subtotal: $.50
With tax: 1.29 on Rite Aid gift card

I just signed up for the Rite Aid Wellness card online but I forgot to print my temporary card and bring it with me today. I want to start using it as soon as possible because it seems like I should be able to work my way up the ladder of perks pretty quickly if they count pre-coupon totals.

Other stuff...
Also pictured with my Rite Aid purchases are some freebies in the mail. OK Magazine, a free bottle of ketchup, and free turkey bacon. Plus, my 22 cover girl coupons that arrived today!

And finally, I got a CVS survey today and earned 2 ECB for about 30 seconds work. Now I gotta rest up for more Cover Girl craziness tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Woah, is the Everlast still a BOGO sale? I saw that you posted that last week but couldn't get to the store in time. That would be awesome if it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Everlast is still BOGO!! I checked yesterday, and it's BOGO until May 15th! Isn't that great?! I hope my closest Rite Aid restocks soon because I've almost bought all of it and I want more!!

    ReplyDelete