Monday, May 17, 2010

Plan for Almost-Free Diapers at Rite Aid!

Ok, well YMMV on this deal.  But Nature's Bounty vitamins are BOGO again this week at Rite Aid.  So here's my updated plan to get almost-free diapers!

Deal idea (if the Huggies VV coupon comes out - has anyone heard anything about it?):
Trans 1:
Buy 3 Huggies jumbos 8.99 each
Buy 4 Nature's Bounty vitamins 5.49 BOGO
Use 3 1/1 VV
Use 3 3/1 manu. coupons
Use 4 $5/1 Nature's Bounty coupons (for 9.02 in overage!)
Use 5/25 RA coupon
Total: $0.95!

Trans 2:
Buy 2 Huggies jumbos 8.99 each
Buy 2 Nature's Bounty 5.49 BOGO
Use 2 1/1 VV
Use 2 3/1 manu. coupons
Use 2 $5/1 Nature's Bounty (4.51 overage)
Use 5/20 VV coupon
Total: $0.47!

Submit for free jumbo pack SCR. Total OPP = 1.42 for 6 packs of diapers!  If the VV Huggies coupon never makes its appearance, then you can buy cheaper Nature's Bounty for more overage.  I will hopefully make it to Rite Aid tomorrow to try this out.  Wish me luck!

One last thing... my mom got a .50/1 Pampers coupon in the mail.  Doesn't that seem so pathetic compared to the high value 3.00 coupons that Huggies has been so generous with lately??  Pampers better step it up!  Especially with all the bad reviews of their Dry Max.  Speaking of which, has anyone tried these?  I put one on my child and noticed some small red bumps a couple hours later.  Not sure if the diapers were the cause.  I'm nervous to try them again but have 2 packages of them...  Not sure what to do.

2 comments:

  1. This is the scenerio I have been doing to get free diapers @ RA this week. Huggies VV coupon never showed up, but I had VV coupon for the Nature Bounty from last month, so stacked that! I LOVE RITEAID! My stores are so coupon friendly and I can't even believe the deals I get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joelle,
    Great idea! I didn't realize there was a Natures's Bounty VV coupon. I'm going to see if I can still find it anywhere.
    -mb

    ReplyDelete