Sunday, August 8, 2010

(Real) Life Gets in the Way

I took a little hiatus from blogging due to a nasty cold running through the family, hectic days at work, an unexpected trip to the ER due to a door knob inflicted head injury (he's fine, thank goodness), and some   un-blogworthy shopping trips.  I thought about just throwing in the blogging towel.  Then I saw The Coupon Goddess's blog today with her amazing trip to the BlogHer conference.  Wow!  I only hope that I can one day get to the point where I get to experience some of these awesome perks of blogging.  But in the meantime, I'm going to plow along, posting all my shopping trips, even the embarrassingly poorly planned ones with high OOP totals.  And maybe in 2011, I'll even try to achieve some totally impossible goal like $1000 budget for the whole year, diapers, dog food, and all! 
-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment