Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Rite Aid Transaction for Free Milk



Rite Aid
Milk 2.24
Folgers 2.99 (used 1/1 manu. that I got for complimenting their product)
Tugaboo diapers trial pack .89 (used 1/1 I got from previously purchased trial pack)
Huggies jumbo pack 8.99 (used freebie coupon I got for complaining about tab ripping off diaper)
Ben Gay 4.94 (used 3/1 in-ad and 2/1 blinkie in aisle)
Stopain 6.99
2 Peppermint patties .50 each (used .50/2 vv)
used 5/25
subtotal: 7.44
w/ tax: 7.80 on gift card, received 2 1+up for Folgers*, 2 +up for Huggies, and 1 +up for Ben Gay, will submit for 1 SCR for Tugaboos and 6.99 SCR for Stopain which makes this trip a money maker even before considering the +up bucks!  Also will submit for Stopain $2 rebate.

*Saw on Slickdeals that the Folgers is printing 2 +up bucks for $1 each...  not sure if this is a glitch in the system that will be fixed but it worked for me yesterday.

**Rite Aid's coupon policy states they do not give overage, but sometimes their registers do anyway.

***Please enter my giveaway!  The chances of winning are very good!

2 comments:

  1. I love being able to get food items at Rite-Aid for basically free! Nothing better than free food..... 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! It's kind of like a weekly game for me - how can I make things like milk and dog food free this week??

    ReplyDelete