Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pampers Redeems Itself

I was less than thrilled with the new Pampers Dry Max.  After using the diaper, one of my children got a bumpy rash.  I emailed Pampers about it, and they sent me 3 coupons for free jumbo size diapers.  I won't be buying any more Dry Max diapers, but Pampers informed me that the Baby Dry diapers have not been changed and do not contain "Dry Max."  I'm glad I took the 5 minutes out of my busy day to complain!  It certainly paid off.  Anyone else having good or bad experiences with Dry Max??

2 comments:

  1. I think Pampers are the worst on the market. They have made them so thin that they leak now. I only buy them if the deal is so good I can't pass it up and change baby often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Pampers is rethinking the whole Dry Max thing. I bet by this time next year they'll be launching something different.

    ReplyDelete