Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Shoprite Trip Today


Short and sweet Shoprite trip today.  I was thinking about also running into CVS but the deals have been kind of lackluster lately, so I decided to skip it.  I was unable to find the elusive Pops Mix-it at my store, so I couldn't do the money making deal I had hoped for. 

Transaction 1:
4 Breakstone sour cream 2.29 each (used 4 .75/1 doubled)
1 Kraft singles 1.88
6 Rite Guard deodorant (used 3 2/2)
St. Ives bodywash 2.00 (used .50/1 doubled)
.25 bag refund
total: 5.61 on cc, received $1 catalina from St. Ives and $5 catalina for buying 5 Kraft items (Breakstone is a Kraft item).  Also received a freebie coupon for YoCrunch Fruit Parfaits.

Transaction 2:
4 SR spring water .79 each
2 Earth's Best baby food .55 each
2 Jack Rabbit beans .88 each
Bimbo soft wheat bread (Wait... is it really called BIMBO?  I'm not near the kitchen to go check but that's what it says on my receipt.  Too funny!) 1.69
organic nectarines 1.83
Hillshire Farm turkey 4.39 (used 1/1 peelie)
Wise popcorn .58 with SR coupon
used $5 and $1 catalinas from first transaction
total: 7.76 on cc, will submit for $5 Hillshire Farm rebate

No comments:

Post a Comment