Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Shoprite Shopping List

Here's my plan of attack for shoprite this week...  Nothing too amazing.  I'm going to try to stick to a few freebies, a few essentials that we need each week (water jugs, bread, and fresh fruit/veggies), and eat out of the stockpile.

Gum toothbrush .99 (use .75/1 8/8 RP) = free
Blue bunny bars 1.49 (use .75/1 doubled June All You) = free
Right Guard Deodorant .88 each (use 2/2 printable) = free
Hillshire Farms lunchmeat 3.99 ($5 in coupons or rebate) (thanks to frugalsuz for posting about this)
Organic baby carrots .99 with in-ad coupon
St. Ives Body Wash 2.00 (use 1/1 from 7/18 SS) = 1.00, get 1.00 catalina
Butterball turkey franks 1.64 (use .75/1 from 8/8 doubled) = .14

See anything amazing that I missed?

2 comments:

  1. looks like a good list to me lol. we're going to grab a few of the bags of beans during the 4 day sale too. it's a great price for bagged pinto beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amiyrah. I guess I should be embarrassed to admit this, but I always buy canned beans for convenience. Maybe I should suck it up and buy the bagged ones. So much more for the money.
    -mb

    ReplyDelete