Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Possible Money Maker at Shoprite!

There's a new .75/1 printable coupon for Pops Mix-it.  (I think it's flavoring to mix with Corn Pops but I'm not positive).  It costs around $1.79 at Shoprite - IF you can find it.  It's not in all stores yet.  Plus, the buy 10 Kelloggs, get $10 catalina is still going on.  If your SR doesn't limit to 4 like coupons, you can easily have a money maker with this if you can print from a few computers. I think I can print 8, so here's what I'll try:

8 Pop Mix-it 1.79 each (use 8 .75/1 doubled) = .19 each
2 Eggos 2.25 each (use 1/2 7/25 RP) = 3.50
Pay $3.88, get $10 catalina


It you can only use 4 Mix-it coupons, you can still make this a small money maker:
4 Pop Mix-it 1.79 each (use 8 .75/1 doubled) = .19 each
6 Pop Tarts 1.67 each (use 3 1/2 from 7/11 RP)
Pay $8.18, get $10 catalina



Thanks to Living Rich With Coupons for the idea!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! There's also a $10 rebate when you buy 10 Kellogg's items here: http://www.buyforlessok.com/WhatsNew/kelloggsrebate. I just saw it on another blog I read and was so glad to see that there's a printable version available. Last year, this rebate was only available as a tearpad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, frugalsuz! I wonder if the Mix-its are included in the rebate. Not sure if they are considered cereal.
    -mb

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just says Kellogg's items, so I think you'd be fine. If I can find them in the store, I'm totally copying your deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can find them. Saw someone post that they may be in a separate display or an end cap.

    ReplyDelete