Thursday, August 12, 2010

BzzAgent=Free Salon Brand Shampoo

Since I started "doing the deals" I have a mental list of a bunch of things I refuse to pay money for.  This includes shampoo, toothpaste, razors...  you know the stuff we're always getting paid to remove from the store shelves.  But sometimes the free shampoo isn't so great.  That's why I was so happy to get invited to the Sebastian Professional Volume Collection BzzCampaign on BzzAgent.com.  I joined BzzAgent last year, and in that time, I've gotten to try a bunch of free things: Children's Claritin, got2b hair products, Cover Girl products...  I haven't gotten the Sebastian products yet, but I'm really excited because salon hair products are usually so expensive.  I'll post a picture when it arrives.  Go to bzzagent.com to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment