Thursday, September 2, 2010

How I Got Free Cheese at Shoprite!

I wasn't too thrilled with my recent unorganized trip to Shoprite so I thought I'd redeem myself...  Before I breakdown my purchases, I wanted to share that the Borden cheese slices sale ( .99 each) includes the Single Sensations (which are really good, by the way), and there's a $1.00 PDF available here.  Just click on Get Special Savings.



  • 3 Quaker Mini Rice Cakes .99 each (used 3 .75/1 doubled found in boxes of Quaker oatmeal)=.51 overage on each
  • 2 marcal toilet paper .99 each (used 2 freebie coupons)=free
  • 1 can SR corn .75
  • Uncle Ben's Spanish Rice 1.99
  • santitas tortilla chips 2.00
  • SR white bread .88
  • Fast Fixin buffalo tenders 6.49 (used 1.25/1 from recent All You, sorry can't remember if it was July or August)
  • 2 Del Monte fruit smoothies 1.00 each (used 2 1.00/1 from coupons.com) (these are located in the produce aisle)
  • garlic .52
  • 4 Mission burritos 1.64 each (used 4 .75/1 doubled)=.14 each
  • 6 Borden Single Sensations .99 each (used 6 1.00/1)=.01 overage on each
  • used $1 catalina
  • received .20 canvas bag refund
  • total: $6.50 on cc, will submit for $6.49 TMF refund on Fast Fixin (TMF sticker on the bag)
Looking at my receipt, I see that there are 2 mistakes.  It seems like the cashier accidentally scanned the Fast Fixin 1.25 coupon twice, and there's also an extra .75/1 doubled coupon.  This explains why my total is a little lower than it should be.


I'm totally planning to go back on Saturday and snag more free cheese and cheap tortillas!  Does anyone know if tortillas freeze well?

2 comments:

  1. Tortillas freeze very well!
    If only the Shop-Rite was closer I'd be heading over there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, slugmama. Then I'm definitely going back for more tortillas!!

    ReplyDelete