Saturday, September 18, 2010

Squeaky Clean Kids... Thanks to Rite Aid

Have I mentioned how much I love Rite Aid lately?

Transaction 1:
7 Johnson & Johnson items 3.99 each (used 7 1/1 and 1/1 vv))
1 Desitin 3.99 (used 1/1)
used 5/25
used 10+up, 5 +up, and 1.50 +up
subtotal: 1.42
total w/ tax: 3.25 on gift card, received 8 2+up (for each item) and 10+up for buying $30 worth of Johnson & Johnson items


Transaction 2 - not pictured, but basically a repeat of Transaction 1.

I tried to use a +up the other day but it was cutting into the tax so the register didn't accept it.  I tried to use it today but because it had been scanned the other day, the register said it was already used.  The manager looked at me suspiciously, but punched something into the register and accepted it.  I really hope Rite Aid fixes this glitch soon.  Is anyone else having problems with this?

**Please enter my giveaway!  The chances of winning are very good!

3 comments:

  1. yes, I have the same problem. Some cashiers will manually entered it after questioning me. Some just refused to accept it. It's quite frustrating. Rite Aid really needs to fix it and also hire some friendlier cashiers. Some cashiers even refused to accept my UP rewards because I did not buy the same item that the UP was from. It's quite shocking their cashiers don't enough their own store policy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. riteaid is the place to be. I got the same thing, lots of JJ :) Can't wait for tomorrow, I'm going to get some TP. Check out Southern Savers website ~ she has a scenario for cheap diaper & toilet paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily, yup - so much inconsistency at RA. But with all the great deals lately, I can't be too mad at them :)

    Michelle, heading over to Southern Savers right now to check it out. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete