Friday, September 10, 2010

Making Money on Air Wick at Rite Aid

My fussy cat loves Purina Friskies pouches of cat food.  Won't touch any other type of wet cat food.  He's also allergic to salmon and beef makes him throw up.  Rite Aid and Petsmart are the only places I have found that sell the individual pouches of cat food.  Everywhere else sells a variety pack which includes one or two of the types my cat can't eat.  So off to Rite Aid to turn air fresheners into cheap cat food...


Transaction 1:
7 Air Wick i-motion kits 4.99 each (used 7 4/1 from 8/29 SS and 1/1 Airwick vv)
used 5/25
subtotal: .93
total w/ tax: 3.32 on gc, received $10 +up


Transaction 2:
10 pouches of friskies .89 each
2 biotrue 4.49 each (used 2 2/1)
1 alpo 1.25
1 c.booth honey almond body butter 4.99*
used 5/25
used 10+up, 1+up, and 2+up
subtotal: 2.12
w/ tax: 2.93 on gift card, received 2 4+up for biotrue
*I realized right after I paid that I forgot to use the 5/1 c.booth in-ad coupon that I was holding...  Those of you who shop with kids totally understand how this can happen, right?  Anyway, I told the cashier and she gave me $5 cash back.  Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment