Saturday, September 4, 2010

Watch Carefully When +Ups Are Scanning at Rite Aid

Grabbed a few things at Rite Aid yesterday in what was supposed to be a quick trip.  But my total seemed really high, and then I realized that 6 +up bucks that I had given the cashier were not anywhere to be found on my receipt.  I was sure they were scanned because :I saw her do it, but she also scanned a bunch really quickly.  The cashier and supervisor played around with the register for a LONG time before deciding how to handle it.  They ended up just giving me $6 in cash.  So I learned my lesson and now have to hand over each +up buck separately and watch to make sure the amount is deducted.  Don't you hate these games we have to play?


  • gain .89 (used 1/1 from 8/29 P&G)
  • poland spring 3.99 and 1.20 bottle deposit charge
  • tugaboo diapers trial size .89 (used 1/1)
  • cascade 4.04 (ouch- we ran out)
  • poster lights 3.59
  • pantene restoratives 4.00 (used 2/1 from 8/29 P&G)
  • bufferin 6.99 (used 3/1 from  7/11 SS)
  • john frieda root awakenings smoothing lotion 6.29 (used 3/1)
used 4 +up
subtotal: 12.88
w/tax: 14.38 on gc and cc, received 1 +up Poland spring, 2 +up Pantene, will submit for $6 scr Bufferin and 3.59 scr poster lights, will also try to get a $10 gift card for buying John Frieda here

**Rite Aid's coupon policy states they do not give overage, but sometimes their registers do anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment