Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome!

I have 2 kids in diapers and hate paying for them! But I'm not a cloth-diapering kind of mom, so I'm being creative in order to get diapers for free. If you have kids in diapers, grandkids in diapers, friends with kids in diapers, or are pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant, let's build our diaper stockpile together! The stores I typically get diapers at are CVS, Target, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Shoprite. So let's challenge each other to see how long we can go without paying for diapers. There are tons of money saving blogs, but I want to dedicate this one to diapers. Along the way, we'll get tons of other free and cheap stuff, but our main goal will be to stop wasting our hard earned cash on something that's going to get pooped on in a matter of minutes!

My current stockpile... OK, this is what I am starting off with:
1 pkg Pull-ups
2 pkgs size 5 Huggies
4 pkgs size 4 Walgreens
3 pkgs size 3 Huggies
1 pkg size 3 Walgreens

I'm so excited to be starting this challenge! I hope you'll join me!
-mb

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!!! This is exactly what I have been looking for. I have 2 kids in diapers as well and I spend a TON of money on those "expensive" brands because my kids are little diaper snobs (they cant stand the way the cheaper brands feel) Anything to help save some cash would be great!

    ReplyDelete