Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mission: Everlast Deal for Free Diapers?

We've had a visiting relative so I haven't been able to do any deals for the past few days. However, here are a few of the things I've done to work towards more free diapers.

  • Requested Pull-Ups sample here
  • Completed Pine Cone Research survey and earned $3 in Pay Pal cash.
  • Used the Pine Cone earnings to buy 20 BOGO Cover Girl coupons to use in Rite Aid deal next week.
  • When our visiting relative called from Toys R Us to find out what my kids would like, I said, "diapers!" She came through!! It never hurts to ask, right? My kids have plenty of toys and clothes, but diapers we can always use!
Now, I found a deal on the We Use Coupons Rite Aid forum that I'm going to look into tomorrow. Everlast supplements are supposedly on sale for BOGO but I don't believe that all Rite Aids carry these supplements. I think it's only the Rite Aids with GNC products, and you can find out at riteaid.com if your store does or not. Anyway, there's a BOGO Everlast pdf here. That means free supplements. But I don't care about the supplements, I want free diapers! So here's the deal:

Buy 2 Everlast supplements 19.99 BOGO
Rite Aid Tugaboos Diapers 7.99

Coupons:
5/25
BOGO Everlast
Total: 2.99 plus tax
Then submit for 2.00 SCR on Tugaboos

There's also a 3/15 wellness coupon that I've heard some people have been able to use along with the 5/20 VV. If you are able to use it, then it's a money maker. Remember to bring the Rite Aid coupon policy with you because I've had to take it out and read it to a manager in order to use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale. I'm going to try this deal tomorrow, and I'll report back!

No comments:

Post a Comment