Friday, April 23, 2010

Received a Response from Pampers Vent

Remember how I complained to Pampers about the tabs breaking off? (See post here.) Here's the response I received:

Thank you for contacting Pampers,


It's very unusual that the tabs would break off some of your diapers since they all do go through numerous quality checks. I do apologize for the issues that you had and we definitely wouldn't expect that. Please be assured I'm sharing your comments with the rest of our team.

Since your satisfaction means a great deal to us, I am also sending two five dollar off coupons good towards your next two purchases, via the postal service. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Thank you for writing!

Mike,

Pampers Team

I would have loved a coupon for a free pack, but I'll take 2 high value coupons! Did anyone else have success complaining to or complimenting a diaper company??

No comments:

Post a Comment