Monday, April 26, 2010

Mission: Thank You Nature's Bounty!!



After Walgreens let me down and never restocked the Vitamin D, I decided to try CVS. Depending on the cashier at CVS, I am sometimes given a hard time with the Nature's Bounty deal. But my FAVORITE cashier was working on Saturday, so everything went fine. I'm still fairly new to doing these deals, and I can feel my blood pressure start to rise when I'm waiting on line. Does this anxiety go away eventually? Or is just part of the thrill of extreme couponing!?!

Transaction 1:
Johnson and Johnson Nursing Pads - unmarked sale, I guess 3.99
Halle Berry Travel Size Perfume 4.99
Huggies Natural Care 40 ct. 2.99
2 Nature's Bounty Zinc 5.99 (BOGO)
2 Nature's Bounty Vitamin D 4.99 (BOGO)

Coupons:
4 5/1 Nature's Bounty
2/1 Huggies Wipes from the red coupon printer
.75/1 Huggies wipes

Total with tax: 1.16 on a gift card
Received 5ECB for Halle perfume - MONEYMAKER

Transaction 2:
2 Wet Ones 1.99 each
U by Kotex 4.99
1 Soy Joy clearanced .64 (my son actually likes these!)
Stamps 8.80
Purina Cat Chow 6.49
4 Nature's Bounty Vitamin D 4.99 each
2 Nature's Bounty Lysine 8.69 (thought my mom uses this kind of vitamin but I was mistake. I will try to go back and exchange for the ones she does use. Hopefully they are about the same price or cheaper.)

Coupons:
6 5/1 Nature's Bounty
1/1 CVS Kotex
1/1 Manu Kotex
5/40 from the red coupon printer
2 EBC
4.49 ECB

Total: 1.18 including tax on gift card
Received 1 ECB for Kotex - Not a Moneymaker but I did get free cat food and a bunch of other things we needed. I could have also gotten free diapers, but there were no great deals.

Oh - and also pictured are the Scrubbing Bubbles from the moneymaker at ShopRite.

No comments:

Post a Comment