Sunday, April 7, 2013

Target Easter Clearance - 90% Off

Went to two different Targets today to take advantage of the 90% off Easter clearance.  Spent about $25 that I put on a Target gift card I received for my birthday (so no money out of pocket) and filled my car's trunk with stuff.  Some of the items I got included really cute Goodnight Moon stuffed bunnies and rattles, bubble guns (they blow a thousand bubbles in one minute, claims the box) for 29 cents, lots of Hello Kitty and Barbie trickets for birthday gifts (a few of these items together make a nice gift and at 30 cents each, that's a birthday gift for under a dollar!), and some fun bags like Batman and Jake and Neverland Pirates that we can use for Halloween!  I am set for a while for birthdays, Christmas stockings, stuff to fill a birthday pinata, etc.  Did you find anything good at Target?

No comments:

Post a Comment