Saturday, March 30, 2013

What I Did Today to Save Money

  • We had a fun free morning at the local Easter egg hunt.  We spent some time outside enjoying the nice weather.  We even found a sickly looking turtle and happened to meet someone whose mother is an animal rehabilitation expert.  She put the turtle right into her daughter's Easter basket to bring home to her mom!  Hopefully she can help it.
  • We stopped by the library to pick up some free DVD's and books.
  • I returned a pair of pants to JC Penny that didn't fit quite right.  I then bought another pair of pants and  a shirt using the 10/25 coupon I was emailed.  My total was $16.  Not bad.
  • Tried to not use any unnecessary electricity.
  • Decluttered the basement, filling two boxes of books that will be donated.
What did you do today to save some money?

No comments:

Post a Comment